Socialize / RSS

FacebookTwitterRSSMySpacePicasaFlickrLastFMLinkedInYoutubeVimeoDeliciousStumble UponDeviantartDiggFourSquare

Reality Bytes Logo

From Reality Bytes -

www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

Alan Watt

Alan Watt is a long-term researcher into the causative forces behind major changes in historical development. His background is that of a renaissance man with a background in three professions, plus having various books published in religions, philosophy, poetry, mainly under pseudonyms. For much of his life (for main income) he was heavily involved in the music industry as a singer/songwriter/performer involved in folk music, blues, pop, rock, and even classical. Also known for his session guitar work, he has played with some of the most well-known artists and groups.

Born in Scotland, he watched the subtleties of politics and media as they guided the population of the U.K. covertly into a European Amalgamation. He has been warning the North American people for some years now that the same process of amalgamation is being carried out.

With historical documentation, he shows how cultures are created and altered by those in control, always to lead the people like sheep into the next pasture. Learn the true esoteric meanings of mystery religions from one who knows.

Learn the science of Religion Creation-Domination. The latest book trilogy (Cutting Through Volumes 1,2,3) attempts to deprogram the reader from his/her indoctrination from accepting the world as presented. These books help stimulate the individual’s mind into a higher, truer perception. 12 Hour MP3′s in history/religions from ancient times to present augment the books.

15 Responses to Reality Bytes Radio – Recorded Thurs. 21st Nov. with Special Guest Alan Watt (Podcast Available Here)

1. Kerry Reply

November 21, 2013 at 8:55 am

I have been listening to Alan’s radio broadcast for 6 years now and in my opinion he is spot on. Having listened I have become deprogrammed. I can understand why the world is as it is. Why I was how I was. To say that Alan has changed me and my life is somewhat of an understatement. Alan was talking years ago about austerity, power shortages, the sqeezed middle,overpopulation, euthanasia, the lowering of the age of consent. All talking points in todays news. Its not that Alan is a modern day prophet. He has just done his research and knows what our masters have installed us useless eaters. Keep up the good work Neil You and Alan are pivotal in waking up humanity.

2. Patrick Miller Reply

November 21, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Spot on kerry. I agree. same here. Im a 7 year listener who has heard everything Alan has said. Life changer? Understatement of the year. I have a mini library of alans personal suggestions and as I say….spot on. I am constantly saying – “that’s exactly what alan’s said since 1998″ when people think they are discovering things that are ‘new’. We will all sorely miss him, but as he said, the news articles are dead now….we know it all….lets get deeper and try and deprogram ourselves and others better. I definitely carry the torch. shout out to sovereign independent for having a true wise master of the game/matrix on their show!!

• Black Elk Reply

November 21, 2013 at 11:04 pm

“when people think they are discovering things that are ‘new’.”

That which has been is what will be, That which is done is what will be done, And there is nothing new under the sun.
      Ecclesiastes 1:9 (New King James Version)

The above statement is both correct and wrong depending on the position of the observer or perhaps whether you are resigned to your fate.

Who compiled the bible & why ?

3. Josh Adams Reply

November 23, 2013 at 2:00 am

Thank you for this stellar interview with Alan Watt… it’s refreshing to hear TRUTH with no spin. Alan provides verifiable facts and cites the sources, so that anyone who can find the books may verify the information for themselves. Alan suggested I read “The Next Million Years” by Charles Galton Darwin, which changed everything for me. Once I realized that total war had been declared on the public a long time ago, by design, there was no turning back. I look forward to hearing Alan again soon and am very excited to hear that he will be releasing some new books!

• Reality Bytes Reply

November 23, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Hi Josh,

Hopefully Alan will be a regular guest on Reality Bytes and will I’m sure delve deeper into the whole system

Cheers,

Neil

4. Reality Bytes Reply

November 23, 2013 at 11:22 pm

• Josh Adams Reply

December 24, 2013 at 3:27 am

Thanks for the George Bernard Shaw links. As Alan says…we’re living through a long-term business plan. It’s the Fabian Way, perfecting that which was left imperfect, with a scientific/socialistic collectivist mentality shaping us (the peasants at the bottom), and being ruled by a cabal of psychopathic eugenicist international bankers via a fascistic dictatorship at the top. The Depopulation Agenda as per their religion of Darwinism is accelerating with HAARP-induced typhoons, hurrricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, etc, etc. The best we can do is to continue to speak out while we still can and hold on to our sanity, and humaneness towards others. Merry Christmas!

5. Ire 8 Reply

November 23, 2013 at 11:30 pm

Alan put me on to GBS. Listen to this dangerous nut job.

6. matthew Reply

December 1, 2013 at 8:53 am

I can’t find the link to the 21st Reality Bites, podcast DOWNLOAD, with GUEST ALAN WATT.

PLEASE HELP.

This page is not user friendly

WHERE’S THE LINK ZTO DOWNLOAD ???

Sincerely;

Matthew

7. simon king Reply

December 10, 2013 at 11:15 am

Alan is the king of knowledge. His opinions are sound as is his research and delivery. What he says makes sense of the system we live in. I’m no longer driven mad by the splinter in my mind after listening to every dam show and blurb on his excellent site. We love u Alan!!!

8. simon king Reply

December 10, 2013 at 11:20 am

The podcast link takes u back here. Zero podcast = zero donation.

9. simon king Reply

December 18, 2013 at 2:02 am

I want to download the interview and your site won’t let me. Because u want us to up the hit rate to your site everytime we want to listen to the great alan. Who doesn’t smash u with adds and lets us download his stuff.

• Reality Bytes Reply

December 18, 2013 at 8:17 am

I’ m no techie but I have the audio if that would be any good to you.

Cheers,